SPECIAL 411 CSO
- Sawing machine with bow falling controlled by a hydraulic circuit upon cutting, bar feeding and vice closure manually operated, manual head return.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Vice with a device for quick approach
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle and on the blade.
- Hydraulic cylinder for controlled descent
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 45° left 60° right
- 24 V low tension plant
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- Pedestal with chip collection tray and removable tank for coolant
- Machine pre-arranged to be moved on transpallet
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade support, flywheel dimensioning, band guides, and band stretching, have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- Speed variator for 20-90 m/1′