SPECIAL 381 SV
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 0,06 kW power – driven pump for band cooling
- Pedestal with chip collection tray and removable tank for coolant
- Machine pre-arrenged to be moved on transpallet
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start button. The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. vice closing and activation of band motor
2. cutting bow downstroke
3. return of bow to initial position
4. band motor stop
5. vice opening.
- Possibility of manual cut
The basic characteristics of the machine, (such as rigidity of the blade support, flywheel dimensioning, band guides, and band stretching), have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- Speed variator for 20-90 m/1′