SPECIAL 330 M/S
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade.
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range from 45° left – 60° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant double start button. The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. vice closing and activation of band motor
2. cutting bow downstroke
3. return of bow to initial position
4. band motor stop
5. vice opening.
- Possibility of manual cut
The basic characteristics of the machine, such as rigidity of the blade support, flywheel dimensioning, band guides, and band stretching, have been thoroughly studied to avoid yielding of the band, increase its durability, and improve linearity and time of cutting.
- SINGLE-PHASE motor 75 m/1
- Speed variator for 20-90 m/1′